How Do I Stop Spam Emails Permanently? What Should I Do With Them?
Millions of people have been teleworking since the COVID-19 pandemic happened. During this unprecedented crisis, email has become the main tool for communication for both professional and personal purposes. However, the mailbox used to being bombarded with junk emails offering fake products, dodgy loans, and phishing emails to get your personal information. It is important to learn to detect cyber attacks that come in the form of emails. You can easily get rid of spam emails by taking a few simple precautions and by using the advanced NetForChoice Anti-Spam Filter technique.
How to Get Rid of Spam Emails & Save Your Inbox?
Want to get rid of these spam emails? Some ways can help you get out of the mess of spam emails. We will tell you briefly about these solutions so that you have a clear view of how these spam emails can be stopped.
Let’s take a look at the solutions to get these spam emails out of your mailbox.
- Use Spam Folder– Deleting a spam email from your regular inbox is not going to help. Mark that email as spam. Doing that will send that email to the spam folder. If you ever get mails from the same email address again, it will directly go to spam folder as the filter will know not to send it to your mail.
- Delete your Spam Messages – If you find a mail that looks like a spam message, it probably is. Delete that mail without clicking on it or downloading it. Such mails have software that will inform the sender that you have opened the mail and that you are an active user. You will get more of these spam mails after that.
Some of these mails also contain malware programs that can easily steal your email address and use it to send emails under the appearance of a valid email.
- Unsubscribe button – For unsubscribing from newsletters and announcements from companies, you can click the unsubscribe button in an email. Unsubscribing from email lists will help you keep a low profile. Your email addresses are known to the marketers due to the online forms, scraping tools, and social media. The less the subscription, the less the marketers and spammers will have info about your email address.
- Privacy of email address – While using some websites, you are mostly asked to fill in your email id, don’t do that. That would totally give these freebies to send emails to your email address whenever they want. Unless it’s essential, don’t give out your email addresses. These sites can sell your email address to other companies. This leads to companies that you’ve never heard of, sending you emails for advertising, newsletters, and other unwanted material.
- Use a third party Spam Filter – Using a third party spam filter can make it pretty easy for you to get these spam emails removed from your mailbox. Spam Hunter by NetForChoice is anti-spam software that can successfully combat scam emails and threats. It is an email protection software that can actively scan inbound and out-bound emails before they harm your organization. It provides a spam detection accuracy rate up to 99.98 % and is easy to be integrated with any email solution like Zimbra, Microsoft Exchange, and more. It prevents the user’s mailbox from spam emails, malware, and phishing. It prevents data leaks by stopping the emails from leaving the firm that comprises sensitive information. It provides 24*7 support, it is always updated, and delivers protection from the latest threats.
Spam emails continue to be a daily annoyance as it fills the inbox space and impacts the servers. These emails also have viruses in their attachments and as soon as you download these attachments, the virus will damage your computer files.
A few solutions have been mentioned that can help you get rid of spam mails. You can also use the email filtering solution offered by NetForChoice to successfully remove spam from mails.
This software is the best solution for getting a spam-free mailbox.