Are you a Busy accounting software user?
If Yes, then you must have these questions in mind.
You don’t need to look further.
This blog gives you information about how to use Busy software in Mobile and why it is used for.
Besides this, a great alternative of Busy Mobile App – NetForChoice Busy On Cloud with a bunch of functionalities also illustrated in this write-up.
So read this blog till the end and implement it in your business to make it more eloquent.
Let’s get started!
Unlike Tally, Busy accounting application has its app for the Android platform named as – BusyApp. It is devised to access and view the company data from any location.
It is important to know that BusyApp only enables you to view company data. You cannot perform any entry or operation on the company data.
1. Must have an active Busy License subscription.
2. Must have either a Standard or Enterprise model of Busy accounting software.
3. Important to configure the BUSY Data Exchange Platform (BDEP) before moving on the Mobile App.
4. Internet connection is required to run BusyApp on Internet mode.
5. Always open your companies in BUSY in your computer system that you want to view in Mobile Apps. It is only needed when you are accessing Mobile App on the Internet or LAN mode.
Once you will fulfill the prerequisites, follow the 4 steps to run Busy accounting software on the Android platform.
Step 1: Enable Settings in Busy
Step 2: Port Forwarding in Router
Step 3: Install BusyApp on Mobile
Step 4: Configure BusyApp and start using it
Let’s understand each step in detail
Initially, we need to make some configuration changes in BUSY. The following settings change are needs to be done.
1. You need to open the company that you want to configure in Busy mobile application. For this, you need click on – Administration >> Configuration >> Features/Options >> General Tab.
2. Afterward, the General window opens on the screen. You need to perform the following operation on the following screen.
Time to set up Party Masters for all parties to whom you want to allow access to their account.
1. In Party Master, you need to specify ‘Y’. Click on Config corresponding to Allow access to Mobile App.
2. A Party Mobile App Details appear on the screen, you need to enter the following details in it.
After setting the BUSY Mobile App feature, BUSY User and Mobile App User will appear.
Under the Add New Mobile User window, mention the User Name, Password. Afterward, assign the Report, Master, Transaction rights that will be accessed by the user on BusyApp.
Once the first step has done properly, you need to make provision for Port forwarding in the router.
Note: This step is only required when you will be using a BUSY mobile app in the Internet mode.
Time to install the application in your mobile device from the Play Store and perform the next step.
Once the BusyApp mobile gets installed, open it, and do the following work.
Step 1: Initially, you need to add profile. For this, tap on “Click to add profile” as shown in the screenshot.
Step 2: A window named “Configure Profile” pop up on the screen. It shows you four profile:-
If you are a new user, click on New.
Step 3: After clicking on New, a Configure New Profile opens on the screen. Here you will get two modes:-
A. Company Mode:-
Select this mode if you want to login as a Company. Under this mode, you have two options to run the BusyApp.
Note: If BUSY is running in Demo mode, then you can only view up to five transactions only.
1.To use BusyApp under the Offline mode, firstly, all you need to Import Masters and Vouchers to your mobile using LAN mode. The Import Masters will be done in the same manner as explained above in Internet mode.
Note:- While using LAN mode, ensure that your computer system on which BUSY is running and your mobile on which BusyApp is installed are connected with the same wireless network. Also no need of Port Forwarding for Offline mode.
2. Enter IP Address and Port No in their respective field while selecting the LAN mode.
B. Party Mode:-
This is all about how to view busy accounting software in mobile. Now we are going to talk about the easiest and efficient way to use Busy on any device regardless of your physical location.
It is better to have a solution which is more than accessing the data of Busy company on Mobile. The solution named Busy Cloud Computing. It is an approach where the BUSY accounting application hosted on the remote server. It can be further utilized by any platform, including Windows, Android, iPhone. Above all, you cannot only access your data, but you can also perform transactions in it.
So instead of performing such a long procedure to just access Busy on mobile. It is better to opt for Busy accounting software on cloud technology. Apart from this, you can easily perform remote printing.
After in-depth research, we have found that people are constantly searching for – BUSY Software download for mobile or how they use it. So we have collected on the information at a single place.
After reading this, you will get enough knowledge about how to use BUSY software in mobile Via. BusyAPP and cloud technology.